Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy V Day!


Happy Valentines Day! I hope you all have a wonderful day.

To me the greatest thing about holidays is family traditions, and the way it brings us all close together.  It has become our tradition every valentines to have chocolate fondue with fruits and cakes.
it is so delicious, all have fun dipping in the big pot, and who doesn't like a treasure hunt! they are great for any gift giving holiday, and not just for Easter.  My little sister and brother, have recently discovered this, and have asked me to hide all the gifts and give them little clues or maps to help them find them, and I have a feeling they'll want it like that from now on. So I cut out a bunch of ticket stubs off my silhouette, and little pockets, and filled them with clues. I tried this on my big brother for his birthday awhile back and he wasn't to happy about it, but the little ones were so jealous, it was too funny.  So I wouldn't try this on the big kids or adults but little ones just love it.

What is your plan for Valentines? we'd love to hear, and pictures would be fun too! so I have set up inlinkz.
 Just link us back to your valentine blog post or flickr photo, and I'll leave it open till the end of February.  If I have time tonight I will put some pictures up from our family fun and share them friday morning.

Hannah
and the DCD Design Team
 
         

2 comments:

Arlene said...

I hope everyone is enjoying the day. I'm staying home with a cold, but at least, there is one good thing, I can sit out on the porch and enjoy the beautiful spring weather.

Cindy C. said...

I found this post late! But still hope that everyone had a good day yesterday, belated Happy Valentine's day!