Monday, February 24, 2014

Time for some Showcasing!

 


We have so many awesome entries this month and I wish I could share them all but here are just a few that really caught my eye.

Birthday Bling Gift Holder
I love this card made by Heather with the little gift pocket
 
And just look at the beautiful coloring done by Emily Shroom
 and the overall design of the card is fantastic!
 
This lovely creation is by Gini Cagle
 
I love the Elegance of this card made by Kailish
 
Of course if you want to see all of them just click on the current challenge above and see all the entries, and I'm sure everyone would love it if you could leave some nice comments too.
I'm enjoying seeing everyone cards! You all have some awesome entries!
Thanks for visiting come by again soon!
 
Hannah and the DCD Team.

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Delightful submissions.

Kailash said...

Thanks Hannah and the DCD team for showcasing my card. All the submissions are just wonderful, so many inspiring designs!!!

Emily Shroom said...

I just saw this, thanks for showcasing my card, all the entries were gorgeous and the DT inspiration was fab!