Friday, March 28, 2014

A bit of Steampunk

 

Hi there... It's almost the end of the month... just a few days left to enter our challenge this month...Just click on the post at the top of the blog.  A big thanks to all who have entered so far.  I'm so pleased I don't have to chose a winner (Random.org does that for me!) as everything is just awesome.
 


Today I'm sharing a card I made when I was on the DT for LBBS.  This is  Steampunk Jessica  The embossed background is a Spellbinders folder which has had black paint and distress stains in bronze added.  I coloured Jessica with Copics and fussy cut her.  The black doily is a die from MFT and finished with some mesh and a flower.

Please do come and join us.

Dawn & The Divas

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Just love this. Very modern and a bit sexy.

Amante del Papel said...

wow fantastic card!