Thursday, April 7, 2016

Live in the Sunshine

Our Sponsor for April is none other than

This is my sample for the challenge of April holidays, rain, spring, IRS, Taxes,Easter, Storms


I mostly think of lighthouses in the spring, seeing the California seashore up by Crescent City where you can walk out to the lighthouse at low tide. 

I have so enjoyed working with these stamps.  I love lighthouses and of course had to make a card with one from the stamp set By the Sea.  I hope you enjoy her stamps as much as I do.


I used Copic markers on the lighthouse image itself and then used Distress inks to complete the sky and hint of water or grass, depending on your perspective.  
You can catch me at A Bit of This and That.

Supplies:
Gina K Designs By the Sea
Die-namics stitched oval STAX
QuicKutz cutting dies - Oval - large die cut
Copic markers 
Distress Inks - shabby shutters, peeled paint, mustard seed and I think the last was scattered straw
Cuttlebug










3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Such awesome coloring-love this shaped card!

Cindy C. said...

Nicely done!!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Love your unique shaped card. I like lighthouses, too--great coloring!
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics