Friday, April 7, 2017

Wise Dragon by Fabrika Fantasy

My sample for Fabrika Fantasy is a fantastical image.

I'm one for fantasy, whether it's reading, movies or images.  So are my sons.  This card is sitting on my desk for my son's birthday.  He's a teacher and likes science fiction and fantastic dragons. I thought this fit the bill.


 Close up

 Inside of card

Supplies:
Fabrika Fantasty Wise Dragon (colored image with a couple Copic marker strokes)
Spellbinders Nestabilities Arched Windows One
Elizabeth Craft Designs Die - Happy Birthday
Clear Wink of Stella touches (sorry I couldn't get the glittery parts to show up)
Vagabond

Arlene at A Bit of This and That            Arlene and the Die Cut Divas 

2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Awesome coloring, and perfect background!

Michelle N. said...

Cool technique on that image!