Sunday, August 27, 2017

Tea and Macaroons Thank You




I thought this set was so cute.  I love the macaroons all stacked up and tied with a ribbon.  I had a lot of fun playing with this set.  I just drew lines across the bottom third of the card and used the lines as if it were a table, sitting with two cups of tea with a snack.  I hope you enjoy this unique set.




A close-up of the macaroons shows some creamy white filling for the macaroon.  I wouldn't eat this creamy filling though.  It's Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss - Simply White. But it's wonderful to see and looks like it is real filling.



My blog is at A Bit of This and That.

Elizabeth Craft Designs Tea Time stamps
Elizabeth Craft Designs Tea Time Dies
Elizabeth Craft Designs Thank You - out of stock, but there are other sentiments available to use
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss - Simply White
Vagabond die cut machine
Some sequins
Copic markers


1 comment:

Michelle N. said...

Love your tea and macaroons!