Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Birthday to Marcy

I had just finished making this birthday card and found out it was Marcy's birthday so I sent it right out last weekend.   Marcy has probably received her card so I'm posting it now with a second Happy Birthday wish. Here's hoping all your birthdays will turn out like this one.  I spotted your reply on the Hero Arts Flickr threads that your birthday was quite magical.

Here's to magic, birthday magic.

I didn't think I'd be using this birthday image very soon, but she went out the day after I made this long oval card.  It still fits in an A2 envelope without a problem, the next oval up would not have.
Recipe:
Bugaboo digital image - Fancy Sunbonnet Cake
Oval dies - QuicKutz Cutting Dies - nesting ovals
Happy Birthday - Elizabeth Craft Designs Dies
Stickles
Copic markers



No comments: