Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Clean and Simple Thanks

Hi  Dawn T here to share today my CAS Thanks card.


A2Z scrapbooking are the main retailer of Hero Arts Digital kits and today I have used two different ones to make my card.   



I do my digital editing in Microsoft Word.  It gives me lots of options when using the images - such as adding shadows (as I did with my Thanks sentiment) and to change the colour and size of my images (as I did with the flowers.

I used the following digi sets
Say it in Pieces
Petty Blossoms Printable  

I snipped one of the blossoms and pasted it onto my page.  Then resized, recoloured and printed it onto some Canson Bristol card.  I used a Lil'Inkers die to cut it out.  I used Zig markers and my Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to colour (lots of sparkle in real life) .  A few Nuvo drops in Rhubarb Crumble and it done.

thanks for playing along with us this month.  We've loved having you join us.

Dawn T and the Divas

2 comments:

Michelle N. said...

I'm going to learn how to do all that in Word-I always thought I needed some fancy program to do what you did! Beautiful card!

Arlene said...

I love how you colocred and arranged the flowers. Thanks for showing me all you can do with these images.